- This event has passed.
Decoupage workshop with Dagmara
March 24, 2018 @ 15:00 - 19:00 UTC+2
One event on March 24, 2018 at 3:00pm
One event on May 12, 2018 at 3:00pm
This workshop you will learn how to prepare and decorate wooden objects and take home the work you made!
You will be shown the step-by-step methods and techniques used in this amazing craft.
What is decoupage?
It is the art or craft of decorating objects with paper cut-outs.
Learn how to turn an old boring looking object into an interesting piece using magazine cut outs, napkins or prints.
We will provide objects – boxes, frames, vases, small objects – made of wood. Participants can also bring their own objects to work on.
Participants should wear comfortable clothes that they are not afraid to get dirty, wearing an apron is also advised.
· All abilities are welcome, no previous experience is needed
· Corporate & groups (get in touch for a customized experience for your group)
· Running time: Approximately 4 hours. There will be a ½ hour break time.
· Max: 12 participants
· Materials: All included! Drinks and snacks will be provided
· Cost: €45.- Reserve your place here!
· Conception and guidance: Dagmara Gogolińska – She is full of life, bursting with imagination and with as much energy as creativity! A Woman of many creative trades… from furniture restoration, upcycling, sewing, gilding, felting, decoupage, pottery (some of her pieces are also for sale at Manifacto) and renovations – she claims this can be better than yoga!