- This event has passed.
Felting Workshop with Dagmara
7th April, 2018 @ 15:00 - 19:30 CEST
One event on 7th April, 2018 at 15:00
One event on 5th May, 2018 at 15:00
This workshop you will learn how to make small animals and/or a multicoloured ball of felt (for making a necklace, for example) using the dry needle felting technique
You will learn how to make a flower string usind the wet felting technique.
Participants will take home their creations, also needles for felting and samples of wool.
What is felting?
Felting it is a really ancient craft used for centuries, for processing wool into a finished cloth.
Participants should wear comfortable clothes that they are not afraid to get dirty, wearing an apron is also advised.
· All abilities are welcome, no previous experience is needed
· Corporate & groups (get in touch for a customized experience for your group)
· Running time: Approximately 4.5 hours. There will be a ½ hour break time.
· Max: 12 participants
· Materials: All included! Drinks and snacks will be provided
· Cost: €40.-55.- Reserve your place here!
· Conception and guidance: Dagmara Gogolińska – She is full of life, bursting with imagination and with as much energy as creativity! A Woman of many creative trades… from furniture restoration, upcycling, sewing, gilding, felting, decoupage, pottery (some of her pieces are also for sale at Manifacto) and renovations – she claims this can be better than yoga!