- This event has passed.
2nd October @ 19:15 - 20:30 CEST
One event on 30th September, 2019 at 19:15
One event on 2nd October, 2019 at 19:15
Vinyasa-flow at Manifacto
Join this Yoga-session where we move our bodies to the rhythms of our breath. A gentle flow with beautiful and liberating yoga postures to inspire our minds and liberate our souls 🙂
I invite everyone to join the practice and experience this yoga flow. Whether you have been practicing for years or this will be your first time on a mat.
Doors will open at 19:00 and we will start the class at 19.15.
I hope to meet you on the mat ♥
——– Practical info: ————————————-
– Free entrance and ‘pays as your heart feels’: donations will be given to the teacher.
– Bring your own mat and/or towel.
– Come in comfortable clothes, an empty stomach and your positive mood.
– Do you have any injuries? Please talk to the teacher privately before the class.
– for info send a message to Yoga De Verrekijker or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
——– About Yoga De Verrekijker: ————————–
Yoga de verrekijker is a yoga community whose goal is to spread awareness of donation-based events for student and teachers. Our aim is to make yoga and meditation affordable for everyone, especially students, and those just starting their yoga practice. We also aim to help new teachers gain confidence, experience, and spread their knowledge with the community. Yoga de verrekijker sustains itself through volunteer contribution. As a community, we are always looking for more volunteers. Volunteers do not need to be teachers! We are always looking for new creative members and collaborators to help us grow our community. We have many ideas on how to further develop the community but we need your help! If you’d like to help contribute to our community, send us a message, or come meet us!