€15.00 – €35.00
Drypoint etching workshop
This workshop you will learn the technique of drypoint etching without the use of any chemicals and reusing old CD’s.
Each participant will develop his/her own ideas limited to the size and shape of the media. We will create one or more prints in one colour, experimentation will be encouraged in a cozy relaxed atmosphere.
Each participant should bring an illustration or an idea of what they would like to draw on the plate.
Participants should wear comfortable clothes that they are not afraid to get dirty, wearing an apron is also advised.
15th September @ 20:00
This workshop consists of:
· Explanation of the technique
· Viewing and discussing works by other artists
· Demonstration and explanation of materials and technique
· Preparing paper for printing
· Preparation of own design and drawing on plate
· Inking and printing using an etching press
· Critical discussion, Q&A
· All abilities are welcome, no previous experience is needed
· more than 50% discount for kids – young people (10-16) should always be accompanied by an adult
· Corporate groups
Running time: Approximately 3 hours. There will be a ½ hour break time.
Max: 10 participants.
Materials: All included: paper, ink, tools and using the printing press. Drinks and snacks will be provided.
Cost: €35.- adult, €15.- kids (10-16).
Conception and guidance: Mariana Oliveira, www.moliveira.nl
Adult (17+), Kids (10-16)